OMFG! Sexy Rebranding for The CW
In hot pursuit of young viewers, the network famous for boundary-pushing ads rolls out a refreshed tagline and marketing campaign.
The CW is getting a new look. Beginning in August, the younger-skewing network will debut a new tagline, "TV Now," part of a larger image campaign. The refreshed look will be rolled out in on-air and in online spots as well as on billboards tied to The CW's new fall fare, including Arrow, Emily Owens, M.D. and Beauty and the Beast.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR