One Direction, Florida Georgia Line to Perform on American Music Awards
Both acts will be making their AMA debuts.
One Direction and Florida Georgia Line have joined the lineup of performers for the upcoming American Music Awards, set for Nov. 24 on ABC. Both acts will be making their AMA debuts. Previously announced performers include Miley Cyrus and Imagine Dragons. Additional acts will be announced in the coming weeks.
FGL has four AMA nominations, including for New Artist of the Year, and 1D will compete in two categories, including Favorite Album. Click here for a full list of nominees.
The awards are determined by fans, who can vote online starting today at AMAvote.com. In addition, for the first time in AMAs History, fans will also be able to vote for their favorite artists via Twitter.
The American Music Awards will be held Sunday, Nov. 24, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. ABC will carry the telecast, which is being produced by dick clark productions.
Full disclosure: Like dick clark productions, The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard are owned by Guggenheim Partners.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR