One Direction, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke Set for 'X Factor' U.K. Performances
Upcoming appearances by Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and last year’s winner, James Arthur, have previously been announced for the Simon Cowell show.
LONDON - British boy band One Direction, Katy Perry and Robin Thicke are among the latest music stars set to perform on the U.K. version of The X Factor.
Executive producer Mark Sidaway announced on Twitter Tuesday that One Direction would appear on one of the live episodes of the ITV music competition show later this season. He didn't provide a specific date.
This coming weekend, Perry will perform on the Simon Cowell-created show to promote her new album, Prism, which is being released in the U.K. next week. She will be joined by "Blurred Lines" singer Thicke.
Previously announced music stars set for appearances on upcoming episodes of The X Factor include Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and last year’s winner James Arthur.
The X Factor U.K. entered its live shows stage this past weekend with performances from Cher and Ellie Goulding.
The show drew the biggest TV audience in the U.K. this Sunday, ahead of hit costume drama Downton Abbey, which also airs on ITV.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'