OneRepublic Drummer Arrested on Suspicion of Assault
Eddie Fisher was taken into custody by Denver police early Tuesday morning and is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
OneRepublic Drummer Eddie Fisher was arrested in Denver in the early hours of Tuesday morning on suspicion of assault, disturbing the peace and destruction of private property.
The 38-year-old was being held without bond at the Denver city jail, the Denver Sheriff’s Office told Reuters. Fisher is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday afternoon.
Details surrounding the arrest have yet to be made public, but in a mugshot obtained by TMZ, Fisher can be seen with a bloody gash on his forehead. According to TMZ’s report, Fisher’s girlfriend Loni Rae said that, “Things just got out of hand and he snapped… and my entire cabinets are ripped off from my walls. I had my feet up against the wall trying not to let him in, and he busted through the door and he pushed me through the cabinets.”
OneRepublic, led by singer/songwriter/producer Ryan Tedder, was nominated for a Grammy in 2009 for their smash hit single “Apologize.” In February, the Colorado Springs-based band announced via Twitter that they expect to have a new album recorded by this fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR