Online Video Viewing Rose 45% in January
5:45 AM PST 2/15/2011 by Georg Szalai
Netflix's streaming video service ranks behind rivals YouTube and Hulu in terms of number of streams, but users spend more time on it.
NEW YORK - Online video viewing data for January showed a 45 percent increase in time spent on video and underscored that Netflix's streaming video service continues to build momentum.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile