Oprah Responds to Terrence Howard's Salacious 'Butler' Love-Scene Comments (Video)
The talk show mogul and star of 'The Butler' spoke with Steve Harvey about her "misbehaving" costar and his love for her voluptuous figure.
When Terrence Howard sat down for an interview on his latest film Dead Man Down, no one expected him to ardently profess his love for a certain body part of Oprah Winfrey's, but the talk show queen doesn't seem to mind the attention her girls are getting.
"I do have big breasteses." Winfrey told Steve Harvey while appearing on his own talk show to discuss her forthcoming film The Butler, which co-stars Howard and is from director Lee Daniels.
Howard praised Winfrey when talking about the film with Movie Fanatic and was more than pleased that he got the chance to romance her. "To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol' bitties... I mean she's very, very, very beautiful," he cheekily admitted.
Those comments received plenty of media attention, but Winfrey says they may have been blown out of proportion. "He's a misbehaving kind of boy," Winfrey joked with Harvey, revealing that the initial love scene was slated to be much smaller but grew thanks to her co-star's antics.
But Howard wasn't the only one dishing on his love scenes in the movie. Winfrey made a stop by friend Gayle King's CBS morning show and revealed there was plenty of love on set, expressing how much she enjoyed her on screen relationship with Forest Whitaker. In talking about her part as Whitaker’s wife, she said: "I felt pretty good about it, let me just say. Forest is a good kisser, how about that?"
The Butler follows the true story of Eugene Allen, a man who served eight presidents in the White House before his retirement. It's schedule to be released in theaters later this year.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!