Oprah Winfrey Lists Chicago Condo for $7.75 Million
The media mogul originally bought the unit in 1985.
Oprah Winfrey wants $7.75 million for her longtime Water Tower Place condo.
Winfrey expanded upon the spread after originally buying a 57th-floor unit in 1985. She later paid $1.06 for the unit directly below and $1.5 for an adjoining 56th-floor condo. The final unit, which she bought for $1 million, is also on that floor.
The full 9,600-square foot condo features four bedrooms and five bathrooms. Pamela Sage of Baird & Warner has the listing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR