Oprah Winfrey to Meet Tech Titans to Revive Web Site
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo and Demand Media’s Richard Rosenblatt are expected at the gathering.
NEW YORK - Oprah Winfrey will meet with big-name tech industry executives next week to help her with suggestions for how to boost traffic for the Oprah.com site, the New York Post reported.
Traffic for the site, which is part of Winfrey's OWN joint venture with Discovery Communications, has declined since her daytime talk show ended in May, the paper said. It cited comScore data showing 5.1 million unique users in January, but only 2.4 million in July.
The gathering will happen at the home of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, according to the Post.
Also expected to attend are Twitter CEO Dick Costolo, Demand Media’s Richard Rosenblatt and LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner, among others, it said.
Winfrey will bring executives from her TV production company, Harpo and Hearst, which publishes Oprah’s magazine.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR