Oprah Winfrey Plans Live Facebook Chat
The talk show queen will answer fan questions during a live streamed interview on the social media website.
Oprah Winfrey is coming back for another interview, however this one will be on an even smaller screen than usual as the former TV talk show titan will sit down for a live Facebook chat on September 8.
The streaming interview coincides with Winfrey's big tech industry meet-up at the home of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg with Twitter CEO Dick Costolo and other big names from the online world to figure out how to boost traffic to Winfrey's faltering website, Oprah.com.
Though Winfrey's website showed a comScore rating of just 2.4 million unique users in July, her official Facebook page has nearly 6.3 million fans. The live chat is no doubt designed to drive some of those fans back to Oprah.com.
Facebook is currently soliciting questions for the chat which begins at 1:30 PST on Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR