Oprah Winfrey's OWN Developing 'Secret Talent Scout' Series (Exclusive)
The cable network has ordered six episodes of the show, about scouts who set out to discover untapped talent around the country.
OWN is getting into the talent business.
The Oprah Winfrey cable network has ordered six episodes of Secret Talent Scout.
The series, which doesn't have an date yet, will center on a group of talent scouts who go undercover in search of untapped talent across the U.S. In keeping with the net's "live your best life" theme, the scouts will give the deserving performers with great stories their big break, and then reveal themselves.
The project is an original format created and developed by Zodiak USA, the company behind ABC's Secret Millionaire, ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap and TruTV's Hardcore Pawn.
Zodiak's chief creative officer Natalka Znak and executive vp current Claire O'Donohoe will serve as executive producers along with Michael Shevloff (Expedition Africa).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR