'Swamp People' Producer Original Media Adds Unscripted Exec
Colleen Ocean Hall joins Charlie Corwin’s 10-year-old company to oversee development of unscripted projects.
Colleen Ocean Hall has been tapped to join Charlie Corwin’s Original Media.
The former Katalyst executive will serve as senior vp, unscripted development, reporting to COO Jay Peterson. Hall, who most recently served as a consultant to the Game Show Network, ABC Media Productions and the Style Network, brings with her a decade of development experience, including work on such shows as CBS’ Game Show in My Head and ABC’s Opportunity Knocks.
The new hire comes as Corwin’s 10-year-old firm continues to expand its reality portfolio. Among the company’s current projects: Spike’s top-rated Inkmasters, History’s Swamp People, AMC’s Comic Book Men and Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR