Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Separated
The actor and Victoria's Secret model have split after six years together.
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have separated, a rep for the actor confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
In a joint statement, the two announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months and recently decided to formalize their separation.
"Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family," the statement obtained by THR reads.
Bloom, who is currently starring in the Broadway production of Romeo and Juliet, and Kerr started dating in 2007 and married in 2010. They have a 2-year-old son named Flynn.
Bloom, who starred in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, will next be seen in the first of two Hobbit sequels.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack