Orlando Bloom Speaks Out on Miranda Kerr Split: 'Life Sometimes Doesn't Work Out as We Plan' (Video)
The actor opens up to Katie Couric about his feelings for his estranged Victoria's Secret model wife and how he's doing in the wake of news that they've decided to separate.
A week after Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr announced they were separating, Bloom has opened up about the split.
Appearing on Katie Couric's daytime talk show, Katie, the actor explained that he still loves his estranged wife and that they'll be there for their son.
"We love each other, we're a family, we're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives," Bloom said. "There's no question, for the sake of our son and everything, we're going to support one another and love one another as parents to [our son] Flynn."
He indicated that he was disappointed by the demise of his marriage but suggested that he and his wife would be able to deal with the development.
"Life sometimes doesn't work out exactly as we plan or hope for, but fortunately we're both adults," he said. "We're professionals and we love and care about each other and most of all care about our son."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)