'Orphan Black' Star Signs With Resolution
Following a frenzy among the agencies, Tatiana Maslany has inked with Jeff Berg's new endeavor.
Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany is heading to Resolution.
The actress has signed for representation with Jeff Berg's upstart talent agency, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The timing comes after Maslany won a best actress trophy her work in the BBC drama at Monday night's Critics' Choice Television Awards.
The Canadian actress, who plays just under a dozen different characters on the clone drama Orphan Black, has received a massive groundswell of support following the freshman drama's season finale just weeks ago.
Prior to her breakout role, Maslany's credits included episodes of Being Erica, a long roster of Canadian series including 2030 CE, and The Messengers. The former Canadian improv comic is additionally repped by Magnolia Entertainment.
Former ICM chairman Berg officially launched Resolution on Jan. 28. BBC America renewed Orphan Black for a second season in May.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR