'Osama Bin Laden Is Dead' Facebook Page Goes Viral
More than 307,000 people joined the group less than 12 hours after his death was announced.
More than 307,000 people joined the group less than 12 hours after the news was revealed.
"It's official now, I just saw Osama Bin Laden's status and he has "checked in" to Hell," wrote member Wendy Tuttle on the group's wall.
Heather Zinninger Cummins zinged, "Osama Bin Laden changed his name to Osama Bin Gotten!"
Many people wrote passionate messages about his role in 9/11 and other bombings.
"I only wish we could bring him back to life so we can kill him again for every person he killed," Matthew Mustain wrote.
"They should have shot him 3,000 + times for each victim in 9/11 then said... LET FREEDOM RING! " added Hope Rabideau.
Some people warned not to get too happy about Bin Laden's death.
"You do realize that this is NOT over by a long shot..there's gonna be a retaliation! lets pray that it dosn't come to that though!" Kenneth Johnson wrote.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama