The Oscar Dress Race
As soon as the Academy’s nominees are named, another contest begins: taking home the coveted title of the evening’s Best Dressed.
They’re off and running. From the moment the best actress nominees were announced Jan. 25, the Oscar fashion sweepstakes broke into a brisk gallop. After all, winning the gold statuette is one contest, but landing Best Dressed is a close second: The rewards are magazine covers, blog space, air space and television pundits tallying the winners — and losers — of the race to the fashion finish line.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR