Oscar Co-Host James Franco -- in Drag -- Makes Dig at Charlie Sheen (Video)
He dresses as Marilyn Monroe onstage at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
James Franco dressed in drag at the 83rd annual Academy Awards Sunday and joked about scandal-ridden actor Charlie Sheen.
After co-host Anne Hathaway performed a number about how Hugh Jackman wouldn't sing with her on the show, Franco appeared onstage, wearing a blonde wig and red dress, resembling Marilyn Monroe.
He then quipped, "The weird part is, I just got a text message from Charlie Sheen."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR