Oscar Co-Host James Franco -- in Drag -- Makes Dig at Charlie Sheen (Video)
He dresses as Marilyn Monroe onstage at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
James Franco dressed in drag at the 83rd annual Academy Awards Sunday and joked about scandal-ridden actor Charlie Sheen.
After co-host Anne Hathaway performed a number about how Hugh Jackman wouldn't sing with her on the show, Franco appeared onstage, wearing a blonde wig and red dress, resembling Marilyn Monroe.
He then quipped, "The weird part is, I just got a text message from Charlie Sheen."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR