Zach Galifianakis Hosts Special Oscar Edition of 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams are among the nominees who appear in the new episode of Galifianakis' web series.
Where can you find a handful of Hollywood’s most critically acclaimed actors conversing with a comedian known for his bizarre humor, while being sandwiched between two houseplants? In the Oscar edition of Zach Galifianakis’ web series, “Between Two Ferns.”
The Funny or Die series has Galifianakis playing the hilariously inane host of a pseudo-talk show that is reminiscent of James Lipton’s Inside the Actors Studio. The Hangover star has made an art out of making his celebrity guests feel extremely uncomfortable.
On the same day as the Academy Awards' Nominees Luncheon (and THR's annual Nominees Night party), Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts, Christoph Waltz, Anne Hathaway and Amy Adams stopped by to chat with Galifianakis, where they discussed everything from career aspirations to Adams’ childhood nickname.
On “Between Two Ferns” the comedian has interviewed a multitude of celebrities, including Steve Carell, Charlize Theron and Bruce Willis. Though the guests come and go, Galifianakis’ offbeat humor and the ferns endure.
Watch the Oscar edition of "Between Two Ferns" below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR