Oscars: Research Predicts Christian Bale Win; 12% Ratings Rise (Exclusive)
2:59 PM PST 2/24/2011 by Paul Bond
Zeta Interactive, which mined 200 million pieces of Oscars-related online content, also predicts that the audience for Sunday's telecast could rise 12% over last year.
Listen up Academy, the Internet is conveying some good news: The audience for the Oscar telecast could rise 12% this year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile