Oscar Ratings Fall From Last Year
8:27 AM PST 2/28/2011 by Marisa Guthrie
ABC’s telecast Sunday, featuring new hosts James Franco and Anne Hathaway, was down 9 percent in household ratings year-to-year.
The 83rd annual Academy Awards were watched by 37.6 million viewers, down 9% compared to last year’s Oscar-cast.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile