Oscar Winner Lee Unkrich Felt Pressure to Live Up to Previous 'Toy Story' Films
7:29 PM PST 2/27/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The "Toy Story 3" director, who edited the previous installments, said it was “fear-based filmmaking” that drove them to make the film.
“I didn’t want to be the guy who screwed up Toy Story,” admitted Lee Unkrich, Oscar winner for best animated feature.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile