Oscars: Arsenio Hall Offers 5 Jokes About '12 Years a Slave'
1. Paula Deen loves to watch 12 Years a Slave backwards... so it would have a happy ending.
2. The big movie at this year's Oscars is 12 Years a Slave... otherwise known as the Bruce Jenner story.
3. Jay Leno is out as the host of The Tonight Show. Or, as he calls it: 22 Years a Slave.
4. I had the director of 12 Years a Slave, Steve McQueen, on the show... and I'm still getting letters from my older viewers saying they think their TV is broken... "Steve McQueen looks so different!"
5. You know, I did the TV version of 12 Years a Slave. It was called Celebrity Apprentice.