Oscars 2012: Bradley Cooper Added to List of Presenters
The Hangover and Limitless star joins Cameron Diaz, Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie on stage at the ceremony on Feb. 26.
Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, producers of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, announced today that Bradley Cooper will be a presenter at the ceremony.
Cooper joins Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and the cast of Bridesmaids as a presenter in the ceremony, which is being held Feb. 26. In 2011, Cooper appeared in the films The Hangover Part II and Limitless. He will next be seen in The Words, co-starring Zoe Saldana and Dennis Quaid, and writer-director Derek Cianfrance’s The Place Beyond the Pines.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!