Oscars 2012: Bradley Cooper Added to List of Presenters
The Hangover and Limitless star joins Cameron Diaz, Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie on stage at the ceremony on Feb. 26.
Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, producers of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, announced today that Bradley Cooper will be a presenter at the ceremony.
Cooper joins Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and the cast of Bridesmaids as a presenter in the ceremony, which is being held Feb. 26. In 2011, Cooper appeared in the films The Hangover Part II and Limitless. He will next be seen in The Words, co-starring Zoe Saldana and Dennis Quaid, and writer-director Derek Cianfrance’s The Place Beyond the Pines.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR