Robert Downey Jr. Caught 'Tebowing' at the Oscars (Video)
The "Iron Man" star strikes the Denver Bronco quarterback's signature pose before presenting at Sunday's ceremony.
Tim Tebow can count Robert Downey Jr. among his many fans.
In one of the Oscars' most irreverent moments, the Iron Man actor paid homage to the 24-year-old NFL quarterback before presenting the award for best documentary alongside Gwyneth Paltrow. Before coming onstage, Downey bent down on one knee and prayed, Tebow-style, copying the Denver Bronco's signature pose-turned-Internet meme.
The actor, who recently welcomed a son with producer-wife Susan Levin Downey, then launched into a bit with Paltrow wherein he attempted to film a documentary about -- how meta -- introducing the trophy for best doc, which went to Undefeated.
"Look, I turned down The Descendants to prep for this," he said, while Paltrow tried to stop him.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR