Oscars 2012: Tom Cruise Added to List of Presenters
Cruise joins previously announced presenters Tom Hanks and Jennifer Lopez to appear at the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, producers of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, announced today that Tom Cruise will be a presenter at the ceremony.
Cruise joins Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and the cast of Bridesmaids as a presenter in the ceremony, which is being held Feb. 26. Cruise was nominated for Best Actor for his performances in Born on the Fourth of July and Jerry Maguire, as well as for Best Supporting Actor for his turn as Frank “TJ” Mackie in Magnolia.
Cruise’s other credits include Top Gun, Rain Man, A Few Good Men, Collateral, and more recently, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. He will next be seen in the musical Rock of Ages.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David