Oscars 2012: Tom Cruise Added to List of Presenters
Cruise joins previously announced presenters Tom Hanks and Jennifer Lopez to appear at the awards ceremony Feb. 26.
Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, producers of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, announced today that Tom Cruise will be a presenter at the ceremony.
Cruise joins Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and the cast of Bridesmaids as a presenter in the ceremony, which is being held Feb. 26. Cruise was nominated for Best Actor for his performances in Born on the Fourth of July and Jerry Maguire, as well as for Best Supporting Actor for his turn as Frank “TJ” Mackie in Magnolia.
Cruise’s other credits include Top Gun, Rain Man, A Few Good Men, Collateral, and more recently, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. He will next be seen in the musical Rock of Ages.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera