Oscars 2013: Charlize Theron, Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Set for Awards Show
Daniel Radcliffe will also appear during the Seth MacFarlane-hosted awards ceremony.
The Oscars awards ceremony has added four more stars to its list of actors making special appearances.
Charlize Theron, Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Daniel Radcliffe will all be taking part in the Seth MacFarlane-hosted ceremony, the Academy Awards announced Thursday.
“We are quite excited to have Charlize, Chan, Joe and Dan join us on the show,” said telecast producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron. “We are happy to feature them as special guests in our production.”
Previously announced names signed on for presenting duties include: The Avengers cast members Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo; returning 2011 Oscar-winners Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep; co-star Mark Wahlberg from host MacFarlane’s Ted; and musical performances by Adele, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand.
This year’s Oscar ceremony takes place on Feb. 24 at the Dolby Theatre in the Hollywood & Highland Center. It will be broadcast live on ABC -- it will also be carried live in more than 225 countries around the world.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR