Oscars 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman Among Acting Nominees Attending Annual Luncheon
Nominated directors Ang Lee, David O. Russell and Steven Spielberg also will be in attendance at the Feb. 4 event.
More than 160 Oscar nominees are expected at the Academy's annual luncheon at noon on Monday, Feb. 4, including 17 of the 20 acting nominees.
From the Best Actor and Best Actress categories, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Quvenzhane Wallis, Naomi Watts, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, Joaquin Phoenix and Denzel Washington are expected to attend. From the Supporting Actor and Actress categories, Robert De Niro, Tommy Lee Jones, Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Anne Hathaway, Helen Hunt and Jacki Weaver are expected.
Nominated directors Ang Lee, David O. Russell, Steven Spielberg and Benh Zeitlin also RSVPed. Additionally, three of last year's Governors Awards recipients -- Jeffrey Katzenberg, Hal Needham and George Stevens, Jr. -- will be on hand.
Seth MacFarlane is set to host the Oscars on Sunday, Feb. 24 from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. The ceremony will air live on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game