Oscars 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman Among Acting Nominees Attending Annual Luncheon
Nominated directors Ang Lee, David O. Russell and Steven Spielberg also will be in attendance at the Feb. 4 event.
More than 160 Oscar nominees are expected at the Academy's annual luncheon at noon on Monday, Feb. 4, including 17 of the 20 acting nominees.
From the Best Actor and Best Actress categories, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Quvenzhane Wallis, Naomi Watts, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, Joaquin Phoenix and Denzel Washington are expected to attend. From the Supporting Actor and Actress categories, Robert De Niro, Tommy Lee Jones, Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Anne Hathaway, Helen Hunt and Jacki Weaver are expected.
Nominated directors Ang Lee, David O. Russell, Steven Spielberg and Benh Zeitlin also RSVPed. Additionally, three of last year's Governors Awards recipients -- Jeffrey Katzenberg, Hal Needham and George Stevens, Jr. -- will be on hand.
Seth MacFarlane is set to host the Oscars on Sunday, Feb. 24 from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. The ceremony will air live on ABC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama