Oscars 2013: Michael Feinstein to Perform at Governors Ball
The singer and pianist will entertain guests at the post-show dinner at the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland.
After the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday night, the entertainment will continue at the post-show Governors Ball, where, it has just been announced, Michael Feinstein will perform.
The singer, pianist and musical historian is scheduled to perform at the dinner, to be held at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at the Hollywood & Highland Center.
Feinstein, who appears in more than 200 shows a year, has performed at Carnegie Hall, Sydney Opera House and the Hollywood Bowl, as well as the White House and Buckingham Palace.
In 2007, he founded the Michael Feinstein Great American Songbook Initiative, dedicated to celebrating the art form and preserving it through educational programs, master classes, and the annual High School Vocal Academy and Competition, which awards scholarships and prizes to students across the country.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!