Oscars: ABC to Live Stream Awards Ceremony and 'Jimmy Kimmel' Post-Show
The red carpet pre-show will also stream live on Watch ABC for the first time in Academy Awards history.
To fully celebrate the best of the big screen, the Oscars will be available on every screen.
For the first time in Academy Awards history, the ceremony will stream live on Watch ABC, available online and on mobile devices. The red carpet pre-show and the annual Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Oscars post-show special will also stream on the app.
Watch ABC can be accessed from Oscar.com, ABC.com, WATCHABC.com or via the Watch ABC app, which is free on iOS and select Android devices. Verified viewers can log in using their cable or satellite subscription username and password.
The Oscars experience can then be watched on demand through Wednesday, March 5.
The Oscars Backstage, which will also be streamed this year to all viewers (regardless of whether they are verified), will feature live coverage by entertainment reporter Ben Lyons, fashion retail correspondent Hitha Prabhakar, People deputy editor Peter Castro and Good Morning America's Chris Connelly. Viewers can watch one of three channels that will pull from more than 15 live cameras on the red carpet and backstage.
The Oscars air Sunday at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on ABC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!