Oscars: Christoph Waltz Added to Presenter Lineup
Other presenters include Daniel Day-Lewis, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence.
Christoph Waltz, who received 2013's best supporting actor honor for Django Unchained, has been added as a presenter at this year's Oscar ceremony, the Academy announced Thursday.
The actor joins a presenter lineup that includes previous Oscar winners Daniel Day-Lewis, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence. This will be the first time that Waltz has presented at the awards ceremony.
Waltz's win for Quentin Tarantino's Django was his second honor in the supporting actor category. He previously won the award for Tarantino's 2009 World War II title Inglourious Basterds.
The Oscars ceremony, emceed by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on March 2.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David