Oscars Drive Record Day on THR.com
The leading entertainment industry website set traffic records on Sunday and Monday.
Spurred by a slew of Oscar content -- from the winners' reactions to expert analysis to red carpet galleries to party coverage -- THR.com saw almost 100 percent year-over-year growth in both visits and unique visitors on Sunday and Monday.
For the first time in the history of the brand, the website garnered more than 2 million visits in a single day (on Monday), according to Google Analytics. That includes more than 1.8 million unique visitors.
Both of those numbers broke THR.com's previous single-day record for visits and uniques by 15 percent.
In addition, there were more than 6.1 million pageviews notched Monday.
On Sunday, the website boasted more than 1 million visits, including 877,000 uniques, making it the highest-trafficked Sunday in THR.com history.
The website also set a record for pageviews on a Sunday with 2.9 million, a 12 percent increase over last year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!