Oscars: Jennifer Lawrence Announced as Presenter
The "American Hustle" star is nominated in the best supporting actress category.
Jennifer Lawrence is set to be a presenter at the Oscars ceremony, the Academy said Friday.
The star is nominated in the best supporting actress category for her work in American Hustle, directed by David O. Russell.
Last year, Lawrence claimed the best actress honor for her role in 2012's Silver Linings Playbook. The actress previously unveiled the nominees and presented at the 2013 Oscars and at the 2014 Golden Globes.
This year's Oscar awards ceremony is set to be held at the Dolby Theatre and air on ABC on March 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR