Oscars: Seven Films In Contention for Makeup and Hairstyling Nomination
The Academy released a list on Saturday of the films that have advanced in the category.
The Academy released a list on Saturday of seven films that have advanced in the Oscars makeup and hairstyling category. After a screening on Jan. 11, members will be able to vote to narrow down the list to three films that will receive nominations.
The films that have advanced include:
Nominations in all categories for the 86th Oscars will be announced on Jan. 16.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR