Oscars: Seven Films In Contention for Makeup and Hairstyling Nomination
The Academy released a list on Saturday of the films that have advanced in the category.
The Academy released a list on Saturday of seven films that have advanced in the Oscars makeup and hairstyling category. After a screening on Jan. 11, members will be able to vote to narrow down the list to three films that will receive nominations.
The films that have advanced include:
Nominations in all categories for the 86th Oscars will be announced on Jan. 16.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR