Oscilloscope Picks Up Documentary 'Off Label'
The distributor will release Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher's film about the abuse of prescription drugs Aug. 9.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher’s Off Label, a documentary about the abuse of prescription drugs.
The distributor will release the film, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, theatrically and across all digital platforms Aug. 9.
The film was produced by Anish Savjani and Vincent Savino of Filmscience and by Palmieri and Mosher of Wishbone Films.
“Mike and Donal have created an unflinching look at an important subject, and their adept direction ensures that no matter how infuriating this information is, the film always remains touching and emotional,” O-Scope’s Dan Berger and David Laub said in a joint statement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed