Oswaks steps down from Sony TV post
Replacement for marketing president has not been named
Robert Oswaks has stepped down as president of marketing at Sony Pictures Television.
Oswaks was promoted to marketing president in June 2008.
He joined the company in May 2000 in the newly created position of executive vp marketing, Columbia TriStar Television Distribution, overseeing all activities related to syndication and cable.
Sony TV has not named an immediate replacement for Oswaks.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR