Oswaks steps down from Sony TV post
Replacement for marketing president has not been named
Robert Oswaks has stepped down as president of marketing at Sony Pictures Television.
Oswaks was promoted to marketing president in June 2008.
He joined the company in May 2000 in the newly created position of executive vp marketing, Columbia TriStar Television Distribution, overseeing all activities related to syndication and cable.
Sony TV has not named an immediate replacement for Oswaks.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!