'Outsourced' Actor Takes Lead in Canadian Comedy Pilot 'The Khouris'
Rizwan Manji, who played Rajiv Gadwani in the cancelled NBC sitcom, will play the right wing, freedom-loving patriarch of an immigrant family.
TORONTO -- Rizwan Manji, having played Rajiv Gadwani in the cancelled NBC series Outsourced, is headed back to Canada to play the lead in the CBC comedy pilot The Khouris.
Manji will play Dr. Bob Khouri, the right wing, freedom-loving patriarch of an immigrant Canadian family in the sitcom pilot written by Up All Night scribe Tim McAuliffe.
The Khouris is produced by DHX Media.
Manji is repped by Buchwald/Fortitude and managed by Annette E Alvarez.
Los Angeles-based McAuliffe is also at work on another half hour Canadian comedy pilot, Satisfaction, for CTV.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack