Oxygen Orders Second Season of 'I'm Having Their Baby'
The adoption reality series is on track to become the female-targeted network's highest-rated new show this year.
Oxygen has ordered a second season of adoption reality series I’m Having Their Baby. The show, which follows young women dealing with unplanned pregnancies as they make the emotional choice to give up their babies, is on track to become the female-targeted cable network’s highest rated new series this year.
“We’re excited to share more authentic and compelling stories of birth mothers and their emotional experiences with our viewers,” said Rod Aissa, senior vp of original programming and development, in a statement.
I’m Having Their Baby averaged 840,000 total viewers with 327,000 among Oxygen’s target demographic of women 18-34, marking year-over-year time period gains of 65 percent and 93 percent, respectively.
Producers are currently casting for the second season which will premiere on Oxygen in 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!