Oxygen Orders Second Season of 'I'm Having Their Baby'
The adoption reality series is on track to become the female-targeted network's highest-rated new show this year.
Oxygen has ordered a second season of adoption reality series I’m Having Their Baby. The show, which follows young women dealing with unplanned pregnancies as they make the emotional choice to give up their babies, is on track to become the female-targeted cable network’s highest rated new series this year.
“We’re excited to share more authentic and compelling stories of birth mothers and their emotional experiences with our viewers,” said Rod Aissa, senior vp of original programming and development, in a statement.
I’m Having Their Baby averaged 840,000 total viewers with 327,000 among Oxygen’s target demographic of women 18-34, marking year-over-year time period gains of 65 percent and 93 percent, respectively.
Producers are currently casting for the second season which will premiere on Oxygen in 2013.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!