Oxygen Orders Tattoo Competition Series 'Best Ink'
"American Idol" vet Kimberly Caldwell will host the eight-episode show, premiering this winter.
Oxygen is moving forward with a new tattoo competition reality series, Best Ink.
The eight-episode series, hosted by American Idol alum and television personality Kimberly Caldwell and premiering this winter, will follow 10 contestants as they compete in weekly challenges, vying for the grand prize of $100,000, and a cover and feature spread in Tattoo magazine.
Challenges include "Emotional Life Passage Challenge," where the contestants are tasked with designing tattoos that represent a personal experience and "Tribute Tattoo Challenge," where they are asked to design tribute tattoos of a musical icon.
After each challenge, head judge Joe Capobianco, pinup model Sabina Kelley and a guest judge will critique the contestants' work.
Best Ink is produced by Bunim/Murray Productions, with Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rico Martinez serving as executive producers. Erin Cristall, Rene Rainey and Peter Woronov serve as co-executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR