Oxygen Taps Jordana Hochman as VP Production
She will serve as an executive producer on key series and serve as a liaison between the network and external producers.
Oxygen has named Jordana Hochman as vp production.
The executive -- who currently oversees Jersey Couture -- will serve as an executive producer on key series and be a liaison to the marketing, communications, advertising sales and digital teams for those projects.
In addition, she'll be the main point person between the network and external producers and will manage all production details, including budget and production planning, for the female-skewing cable network.
Hochman, a former director of nonfiction and alternative programming at A&E, will report to vp current production Teri Kennedy and be based in New York.
At A&E, she developed and oversaw series including Obsessed, Intervention and Celebrity Ghost Stories.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR