Ozzy Osbourne and Family Headed Back to Primetime TV
Canadian cartoon factory Cuppa Coffee Studios will be shopping "The F'n Osbournes" at MIP-TV in April as a 20-episode animated series.
TORONTO — Ozzy Osbourne and his family are returning to primetime TV, thanks to Canadian animation house Cuppa Coffee Studios and its upcoming animated series The F'n Osbournes.
Cuppa Coffee will be looking for presales for the animated series at MIP-TV in April.
“Teaming up with Cuppa Coffee has spawned a great opportunity to produce a unique animated primetime show,” said Sharon Osbourne, Ozzy's wife, who will executive produce the primetime cartoon along with their son, Jack Osbourne.
Both Osbournes are involved in developing the show’s scripts.
Adam Shaheen of Cuppa Coffee created the cartoon series and also will executive produce.
The proposed 20-episode series is separate from MTV’s fly-on-the-wall reality show The Osbournes, which aired from 2002 to 2005.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game