Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne Owe IRS $1.7 Million
The reality stars risk losing their home if they don't pay up.
Reality stars Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne have racked up over $1.7 million in unpaid back taxes.
The IRS has placed a lien on the couple's Los Angeles home until they return the money, TMZ reports. The Osbournes allegedly owe the government $718,948 from 2008 and $1.024 million from 2009.
This is not the first time the Osbournes have run into tax troubles. Last month, TMZ reported that the State of California filed a lien against their daughter, Kelly Osbourne, for $34,000.
Heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne and his family became household names when they starred in the MTV reality series The Osbournes in early 2000. The follow-up series, Fox's Osbournes: Reloaded, was canceled after one episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!