Pac-10 Creating Its Own Cable Network
4:10 PM PDT 5/3/2011 by Sofia M. Fernandez
The conference agrees to 12-year, $2.7 billion deal with Fox and ESPN.
The Pacific Ten conference will start its own television network in 2012 and has negotiated a 12-year, $2.7 billion deal with Fox and ESPN for its marquee football and basketball matchups.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile