Pamela Anderson returns to TV
UPDATED 7:48 p.m. PT April 7, 2008
Pamela Anderson is returning to the small screen with her own reality show.
The former "Baywatch" actress will executive produce and star in eight half-hour episodes of a new series launching in the summer on E! Entertainment.
Tentatively titled "Pamela," the documentary-style series will follow the star as she balances her personal life, business ventures and career.
"The series will offer an unprecedented look inside the life of one of today's most iconic superstars in the style of a uniquely shot documentary film," said Randy Barbato, managing director of World of Wonder Prods.
Barbato, Fenton Bailey and Tom Campbell of World of Wonder will executive produce along with Jeff Pollack of Handprint Entertainment and Anderson. Video and commercial director Nigel Dick will co-executive produce.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR