Pamela Anderson And Russell Peters In Xmas Sketch Comedy Routine
The former "Baywatch" star will headline "A Russell Peters Christmas Special," which also stars Michael Bublé, Ted Lange and Jon Lovitz.
TORONTO – Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson and Michael Bublé will show off their comedy chops in A Russell Peters Christmas Special for CTV and The Comedy Network.
Anderson is to perform in a sketch comedy scene with Canadian funnyman Russell Peters, who is hosting the one-hour special.
Toronto-raised Peters currently stars in Breakaway, an Indo-Canadian theatrical comedy, while Anderson last year starred in Bigg Boss, India's version of Big Brother.
A Russell Peters Christmas Special will also star Ted Lange (The Love Boat), Saturday Night Live alumnus Jon Lovitz and Scott Thompson (The Kids in the Hall).
The Canadian show will feature a mix of stand-up and sketch comedy, stop-motion animation and musical performances.
A Russell Peters Christmas Special is produced by Round 2 It Entertainment, Peters’ production shingle, and CPI Pictures.
Peters will share executive producer credits with Clayton Peters, and Insight Productions’ John Brunton and Barbara Bowlby.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR