Pamela Anderson as Virgin Mary Draws a Crowd in Canada
An audience of 2.1 million Canadians saw the former "Baywatch" star hold baby Jesus in a CTV Christmas TV special.
WHISTLER, B.C. -- The TV screen image of a livestock stable, a straw-filled manger and a swaddled baby Jesus is familiar enough.
But 2.1 million Canadians tuned in Thursday night to see the former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson play the Virgin Mary in A Russell Peters Christmas Special for CTV and The Comedy Network.
Here’s the sketch comedy scene set in a Christmas manger with Canadian funnyman Russell Peters, who hosted the holiday special.
A Russell Peters Christmas Special also starred Michael Bublé, Ted Lange (The Love Boat), Saturday Night Live alumnus Jon Lovitz and Scott Thompson (The Kids in the Hall).
The CTV special was produced by Round 2 It Entertainment, Peters’ production shingle, and CPI Pictures.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera