Pamela Anderson to Play Virgin Mary in Christmas TV Show
The former "Baywatch" star is set to perform in a re-imagining of the Nativity story on Canadian network CTV and The Comedy Network's "A Russell Peters Christmas Special."
TORONTO - Yes, that Virgin Mary.
Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson, famed for nude photo shoots and a homemade porn video with Tommy Lee, is to play mother Mary holding baby Jesus in her arms on Canadian TV this Christmas.
Anderson, a native of Canada, will headline A Russell Peters Christmas Special for CTV and The Comedy Network, where she will appear in a sketch comedy scene set in a Christmas manger with Canadian funnyman Russell Peters, who is hosting the one-hour special to bow here on December 1.
A Russell Peters Christmas Special will also star Michael Bublé, Ted Lange (The Love Boat), Saturday Night Live alumnus Jon Lovitz and Scott Thompson (The Kids in the Hall).
The Canadian show will feature a mix of stand-up and sketch comedy, stop-motion animation and musical performances.
A Russell Peters Christmas Special is produced by Round 2 It Entertainment, Peters’ production shingle, CPI Pictures and Insight Productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR