Pamela Anderson's marriage annulled
Pamela Anderson has ended another brief marriage.
The "Baywatch" star's two-month fling with Rick Salomon was officially annulled Monday, according to documents filed in Superior Court.
The documents list fraud as the reason for the annulment but do not include further details.
Salomon and Anderson, 40, were married Oct. 6 in Las Vegas and they separated Dec. 13.
Messages left for Anderson's attorney Larry Ginsberg were not immediately returned. The documents did not name a lawyer for Salomon, and he could not be immediately reached.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)