Panavision Promotes John Suh to President and CEO
Suh succeeds Bill Bevins, who has been president and CEO since 2009 and now serves as chairman of the board.
John Suh has been upped to president and CEO of Panavision.
Suh joined the camera giant in March 2007 as CFO, then transitioned to overseeing Panavision's North American business and subsequently taking on worldwide operations as COO.
In his new role, Suh succeeds Bill Bevins, who has been president and CEO since 2009. Bevins now serves as Panavision's chairman of the board.
"I am excited about Panavision's future as we move closer to the introduction of a portfolio of innovative new products," Suh said in a statement. "Our focus is to continue to be a leader in technology at the point of capture."
Before joining Panavision, Suh spent more than 15 years at Technicolor.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR