Pandora Posts Surprise Third-Quarter Profit
The online music service doubled its quarterly revenue and recorded slight profit in the latest period.
NEW YORK - Pandora Media on Tuesday reported improved third-quarter financials and posted a surprise profit.
The online music service provider reported a slight quarterly profit of $638,000, compared with a $1.8 million loss in the year-ago period. Wall Street observers had forecast a loss.
Revenue rose 99 percent to $75 million, doubling last year's $37.7 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR