Paperny Entertainment Launches NYC Office
Ex-Discovery Channel exec Lynne Kirby to head up U.S. operations for the Canadian lifestyle series producer.
TORONTO – Canadian indie producer Paperny Entertainment has hired former Discovery Channel exec Lynne Kirby to launch a New York office.
Kirby becomes executive vp of programming as she looks to open doors stateside.
She most recently ran original programming for Discovery Fit & Health and Planet Green, and earlier served as senior vp of original programming for Sundance Channel.
Vancouver-based Paperny Entertainment is best known for lifestyle series like Eat St on Cooking Channel U.S., Consumed on HGTV Canada and the Ron Sexsmith documentary Love Shines on HBO Canada.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR